10 DIY Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is coming up in just a week and a half, but you’ve still got one crafting weekend left to make a gift for dad! Whether you need something to gift your own pops or a gift idea that you can help your kids make for their daddy, there’s something for everyone on this list. Happy Fathers day, y’all!
1. Dad Rocks Paperweight – This is such a simple idea, and it’s something dad can keep on his desk to remind him that he’s awesome.
2. Tie Bunting – Maybe you can hang this cute necktie bunting and make him a special Father’s Day breakfast, too!
3. Framed Print – Make a word cloud using words and phrases that remind you of your dad, and frame it up with some pretty paper.
4. Portable Gourmet Salt Kit – If your dad’s into cooking, this is a great gift that he can enjoy for a long time. A little fancy salt goes a long way!
5. Cellphone Selfie Card – Give dad a cute Father’s Day card made with your favorite selfie!
6. Banner Card – Make a card for dad that doubles as a banner using paint chips in a rainbow of colors.
7. Handprint Printable – What is it about kid handprints that are so sweet? Help your kids make one of these for dad – he will love it!
8. Personalized Shirt – Use this free printable template to make a Daddy shirt just for your dad.
9. Punny Spatula – Does your dad love to grill? Give him this puntastic gift!
10. Printable Props – Print out these cute props and have a photo shoot with your kids. What a sweet gift that any dad would treasure.
Powered by WPeMatico